After the FREE initial phone consultation and you wish to book an appointment, the following will apply;
By accepting the appointment, the client accepts the following conditions for the appointment.
Cancellation for a full refund must be made 48 hours before a session.
For example, if your session is on Friday at 4pm, you must cancel before 4pm Wednesday.
Cancellations of less than 48 hours will be charged at 50% of the session fee.
Change of appointment and appointment times
Rescheduling appointments are at the discretion of Sandra Horne
Rescheduling before the 48-hour deadline will allow fees to be carried over to the new appointment, but under the same terms and conditions for cancelling.
Appointment times are as stated by the therapist.
Late attendance for a session may not guarantee a full session.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material which may include text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Sandra Horne or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trademarks, and trading names of Sandra Horne and trademarks / Logos are the property of Sandra Horne. All logos / pictures included on this web site belong to Sandra Horne or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- At all times there is complete confidentiality between therapist and client.
- The therapist has the right to not inform third parties even at the behest of the client.
- The length of the appointment is at the discretion of the therapist.
- Whether the session is ended earlier or extended, the consultation fee remains the same.
- It would be totally unethical to Guarantee a client’s treatment, there is no therapy that can guarantee 100% success rate.
- In the small percentage of people that the therapy is unsuccessful for we do not offer a refund or part refund.
Sandra Horne is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you, as a result of you taking this action. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
Sandra Horne & Life Enhancing Therapies complies with their obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping personal data up to date; by storing (and destroying it) securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To deliver the services that clients have requested;
- To contact those clients as necessary in accordance with the services they have requested;
- To contact clients via surveys to ascertain their opinions on the service they received from us;
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- Individual client data will never be passed to a third party without the express consent of the respective client, always provided that such confidentiality is neither inconsistent with the therapist’s own safety or that of the client, the client’s family members or other members of the public, nor in contravention of any legal action or legal requirement.
- In accordance with our need to maintain the possibility of access to client data as a result of returning clients or those who may wish to lodge a complaint in respect of our professional services to either our professional body or our insurers (i.e. in all cases perhaps after a long period of time has elapsed), we retain client data for a minimum period of 5 years.
Our Lawful Basis for processing client personal data
The client has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose. Further, the processing is necessary for both my client’s and my own legitimate interests.
Your rights and your personal data
- Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Harmony Hypnotherapy Ltd. holds about you;
- The right to request that Sandra Horne & Life Enhancing Therapies . corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [N.B. This only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. (See below).
We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/ privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
Social Media Platforms
Sandra Horne & Life Enhancing Therapies may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
The client has the right to complain to the Independent Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if they think there is a problem with the way we are handling their data (see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can anyone be hypnotised?
How many sessions will I need?
Do I need a session every week?
For more information or to have a quick no obligation chat
Please Tel or Text Sandra on 07808167089
Or fill out the form below and we will contact you: